Thursday, October 23, 2008

A visit from Great Grandma!

My Grandma came for a short visit to see everyone. We realized the last time she saw the boys was exactly one year ago. (We, unfortunately, have not been able to make the trip to Ohio to see the rest of my family at her annual July 4th family reunion.) It was such a nice visit, which included a great family dinner, a trip to the playground and a trip to Maine for her and my parents.

Grandma with Charlie, Wesley & Win

Our trip to the park
Win & Wes loved the swings, while Charlie and Grammy filled buckets with wood mulch. The neat thing about this park is that is where I used to play soccer as a child and later where I taught tennis lessons.
Wesley

Winston

Charlie

Grammy & Charlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful boys!!! I can't get over how big they are getting.

Love Lala