Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cake!

My parents (Grammy & Poppy) watched the boys last weekend, while we threw a Kentucky Derby party for the neighborhood and enjoyed a visit from one of my dearest friends, Lizzie. It was such fun! If only we caught a photo of Rob in his seersucker suit and bowtie and me in my Derby hat! When we picked up the boys, Grammy had made my favorite birthday cake, which the boys loved.
Wesley

Winston

Charlie


My parents have taken a birthday photo of me with daffodils every single year. The story goes that when my parents left for the hospital (to have me) the daffodils hadn't bloomed yet, but when they returned home with me, the daffodils were in full bloom!

Win chatting on Rob's Blackberry (He quickly figured out how to program speed dial!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. You all look great! I can't believe how much older the boys look. Time is flying. Would loved to have seen you both in your Derby getup!!

Love
Lala

Kate said...

Why didn't we take a picture in your Derby best? How silly of us! Thanks again for a fun evening!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE WIN and Blackberry! Also, love the haircuts!!!!
Traci