Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Derby!

For the second year straight, we held our Kentucky Derby party. And for the second year straight, I neglected to take any photos. Grammy and Poppy took the boys overnight (really all day Saturday and most all of Sunday), so we could cook, clean, entertain. On our way to pick the boys up, we even went out for brunch! I can't remember the last time we did that.

Our 10 year old neighbor sent cupcakes along with her parents. She spent 6 hours making and decorating 2 dozen horse cupcakes. The details are amazing! She needs to start a business, no?

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Very cute cupcakes! I love your blog. I am a new follower. Visit me at Mama's Little Chick -
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Mama Hen

Anonymous said...

One word.. Great! Two words.. Very awesome!