Thursday, September 20, 2007

A teachable moment

Win decided that he didn't want to keep his formula in his belly at last night's feeding. Apparently he wanted to share it with me and my shirt. So after the boys went down, Rob and I were discussing how much Win spit up. My guess was 60ml since that was the difference from what was left in the bottle. My sweet husband didn't agree (by the looks of spit up on my shirt), so he decided to measure out 60ml of water and dump in on his shirt. What Mr. Smartypants didn't think through was the amount that would end up on the floor. And that now he'd be soaked. And it was 1am. He said he couldn't pass up the "teachable moment". But after much laughing (mostly me at...I mean with him), I'm not sure who was taught what.

And to think we've been trusted with the care of triplets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this story! That's my Bubbybell!
Love
Lala