Saturday, February 9, 2008

Introducing Mamagurk!

So, you'd think with 3 babies, a dog and a busy (but wonderfully helpful and involved) husband that there would be no time to start another blog. I say why not. Let's do it. It's not like the boys and I have any place to go while the snow piles up.

So here is my shameless plug for Mamagurk: baby tips and products from a triplet mama. I am the first to tell you that I often have no clue what I am doing. As with all new parents, you learn by doing (often this involves learning through your mistakes!), asking friends and family, researching online and through books, etc. It is such a Godsend to have someone that you can turn to that has been through the stage you are approaching. For example, Ellie has taught me everything from weaning off the pump to breaking swaddle habits, and Becky has taught me new terms like "probiotics". The blog is a place for me to share tips and products that have served me well, especially with multiples in mind. As well as pass along the timeless and sage advice that was given to me. If you visit the site, please pass along your own experiences in the comments section so we can all learn from you!

And in an effort to raise a few extra coins, the blog has its own Amazon store from which you can purchase great baby items.

Enjoy!
mamagurk.blogspot.com - pass it on

(Mamagurk is a nickname my brother gave me many many years ago. He told me at the time that he envisioned me in my later years running a diner in Charlottesville. He imagined it would be filled with UVA fraternity boys and I would be a bit of a motherly figure for them, cooking them good ole comfort food. I suppose 3 boys is bit like a mini-fraternity...)

No comments: