Sunday, November 2, 2008

First Haircuts!

We gave the boys their first haircuts today. I bought haircutting scissors, thinking that this will save us money in the future to cut their hair ourselves. Unfortunately for the boys, I have no experience (or skill, really) cutting hair. The upside is that they are too young to be openly mocked at the playground for uneven bangs.

Winston before:

Winston after:

Wesley before:

Wesley after: (as you can tell from the tears, he was not pleased with the process...or maybe it was the outcome?)

Charlie before and after: (Charlie got an "aircut")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can Charlie when he is older that his cousin Abby had "aircuts" for 3 1/2 years!!!!

Their new haircuts look GREAT!

Traci

PS-I remember the panic I felt when I was told that children can sometimes develop vision issues from having hair in their eye . Ann had short bangs from then on!