Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookie Monsters

Brought to you by the color green and the number 3.

This morning, I stepped away from the kitchen for one minute to bring the laundry downstairs. When I returned, this is what I found.

The crime scene: two freshly iced cookies missing. Fingerprints visible in the remaining cookies.

One guilty Wesley with green icing and crumbs on his chin and shoulder and hands. (And therefore we now have green icing all over the chairs in the playroom from when he fled the scene...)

A guilty looking Winston, with a beard of green icing.

And a Charlie on a sugar high.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really made me laugh!!! Very clever post . . . very clever boys. They just need to work on cleaning up the crime scene. We can tell they aren't watching CSI yet.:) I imagine they were some happy boys when they came across unattended cookies!!!!
Love
Lala

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I know this funny because they are not my children and it was not my play room chairs. These are the kinds of memories that Christmas is made of!

Yum! Yum!

Aunt Traci

Anonymous said...

Good boys! If only two cookies were missing, at least they were sharing!

RWB

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen them in action! Very funny! They need to work on hiding the evidence but they are already smart enough to make a plan. I wonder what they are plannign next...

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Cindy M

Johnson Family said...

c is for cookie, that's good enough for me... love this post and the look on your boys' faces. they have such humongous, beautiful eyes! merry christmas!