Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow!

We are in the middle of our first major snow storm of the winter. The snow started falling around 2pm yesterday and has yet to stop. I think we have over a foot on the ground already. After breakfast, the boys watched Daddy snow blow the neighbor's driveway.
Wesley, Winston and Charlie. Charlie's arm is around Winston, heads touching. How sweet!


They all turned around when they heard the camera!


We then had our dear friends Ellie, Kevin and kids Lucy and Owen over for brunch. They braved the snow - thankfully they only live 2 miles away! What a great day.

3 comments:

Kim said...

They are getting so big and so cute!! You'll have to tell me how to handle toddlers because we will be there soon!!!

adamo said...

Adoarble.

I think they already understand how awesome your backyard is for sledding. You've even got a built-in backstop.

adamo said...

I told Jen what I posted, and her reply was "Why did I just get a picture of you and Bunn going through that fence in my head ?