Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sick day

The week I was sick, I searched for low-energy (for me) activities to do with the boys. One morning, I pulled out the paint and paint brushes. Then, to help wash off the paint, I pulled out toy cups which they like to use to practice pouring and drinking water. The kitchen and boys were a mess so I ended up having to bathe all 3 boys (at the same time) by myself all before nap time.
Winston (painted a lovely shade of orange) smacking his puddles

Charlie carefully pouring water (You can't see it but there is yellow paint all over his face and green paint up and down his arms.)

Win and Wes, enjoying themselves

Wesley offering me water. Such a lovely shade of orange and green...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And fun was had by all . . .right?! :)

Love
Lala