Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our new bed

2010 and my ability to blog have not gone hand in hand. But I'm attempting to get back on track now that it's April? Is it April? Who knows.

Some time back (I could say days, but it probably more like weeks, maybe months), Rob and I gave our bedroom a makeover. We painted walls, trim, and ceiling. I can't even remember where the boys were. I think they stayed overnight with Grammy and Poppy? We bought our first real bed, new rug, nightstands, curtains went up. It is wonderful. So great that all the boys want to do now is wake up at 5:30am and come climb in bed with us. And no, they don't sleep. Or cuddle. Yesterday, Wes started poking at my face (including the requisite "boop" every time he made contact), fighting over which pillow they get, elbowing/kicking/singing. It's all quite sweet. But 5:30am?
Wesley, Winston and Charlie

2 comments:

The Bormann Family said...

Wow! you must have your hands full. They sure are cute.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Liam and the Boston Bunns share wake up times and bed behavior in Mom and Dad's bed. This sounds VERY familiar.

Love
Lala xx