Saturday, April 17, 2010

Theta Beta Beta Poll Question

Dear Friends:

We are asking you to weigh in and vote on the toddler quote of the day:

#1 Wes: "Charlie, you get Mommy and I'll get Daddy." (Notes- Mommy and Daddy were both soon tackled while sitting on the floor of the boys' bedroom. If anyone had doubts that one could conspire before the age of legal majority, this should remove them. )

#2 Charlie: "I love scotch!" (Notes- Mommy has resolved never again to take a nap that close to 5:00 pm and Daddy has officially withdrawn his application for Father of the Year, though he continues to protest that Charlie quite slyly dipped his fingers in Daddy's drink while Daddy was not looking.)

#3 Daddy: "Shut up, Charlie." (Notes - spoken about .5 seconds after #2. While Daddy is technically not a toddler, it somehow seems appropriate to include here.)

Long live democracy! We can't wait to see which wins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. These are too cute. I am going for 'I love scotch.' ;-)

Love
Lala xx

jen heemstra said...

I vote for "I love scotch" My parents drank scotch when we were little and we always thought that they were drinking candy because we loved those little butterscotch candies.

Anonymous said...

#2 wins for sure!

Hands down or should I say bottoms up??

Traci