Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Beach!

We joined a local membership pond beach for the summer. The boys LOVE it! There is a small beach with docks (to separate the shallow and deep sections), boats, picnic area, and playground. Today was the first day I brought the boys by myself. I was nervous about keeping track of all 3 of them (especially since they don't know how to swim!), but they did a great job. We have 3 swim vests on order, so that will give some peace of mind. It also helps that I'm the first person (no joke) at the beach, so they can explore before it gets crowded.

After exploring the water and beach, the boys sat together in the water and made a train.
(Charlie, Wes & Winston)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! What fun! We joined our pond too, but I am not quite ready to go with the two kiddos by myself yet.

Kate said...

So cute!! Congrats on getting there by yourself for a day!