Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You know it's time to get rid of the cribs when...

...they start doing acrobatics. These photos are dark because I tried to sneak taking them with my phone while the boys sang songs. I couldn't get Charlie in the shot, but they were all doing the same thing. First, they all held onto the side railing and walking their legs up the wall (well over their heads). Then, they straddled their feet on either side of the railing, standing straight up. Win mixed it up a little by pulling his crib closer to Wes' and balancing across them on his belly.





And this was all during our "quiet" bedtime routine...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a monkey party!!!

Love
Lala xx

Kim said...

OMG too funny. I thought you were in beds already? We will be switching to their crib mattresses on the floor in the next couple of weeks. I am scared but hoping the transformation of their room from plain to Thomas the Tank Engine will help.

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment! Nanna

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

And, P.S. - I wish Boston were closer and you could sell your furniture to our store!!! ;-)

Love
Lala xx

Anonymous said...

Ditto Lori...the first thing I thought was..."Man, if we could get those cribs for our store!" lol!

I know this is funny to us but will be a big transition for y'all!

Love,
Traci