Saturday, April 26, 2008

33!

I turned 33 on Thursday. 33! My goodness. I can't believe I'm almost out of my early 30's! Now that I'm a mom, I feel a deeper appreciation for the meaning of a birth day and all the my parent's went through and felt on the day of my birth. So the day should really be a celebration of them.

What a difference a year makes...
Last year (celebrating at Grammy & Poppy's - with lobster no less). I was 5 months pregnant, but was already the size of someone 7 1/2 months pregnant with a single baby. And I still had 14 weeks to go! My parent's have always taken a photo of me on my birthday with daffodils. Apparently when my mom left to go to the hospital to have me, the daffodils had not bloomed yet. But when they returned, their garden was filled with them.

My birthday this year - with my 3 beautiful boys: Wesley, Charlie and Winston

No comments: