Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 3 kings and their robes

The little men and I started a little game. Every time they sit in their chairs (they each have little Pottery Barn chairs with their names on the back), I say "King Charlie/King Wesley/King Winston sitting on his throne!" Since all kings need robes, I brought out the robes that Mrs. Bowser made for the boys. Amazingly, they are wearing the exact same robes as they were a year ago!
Winston, Wesley and Charlie

Wesley, Charlie, and Winston (Taken almost exactly a year ago. Yes, the robes are over their bumbos.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures like this that show their growth. Hard to remember them when they were only 6 months old now that are used to them cruising around and talking!!

Love
Lala

Anonymous said...

What a difference a year makes!! I love the haircuts, robes, precious faces...you name it!

Hugs and Kisses!
Traci