Saturday, November 24, 2007

More giving of thanks

The boys slept in my old crib, in my old room. It was such a wonderful feeling, sitting in my old bedroom with my husband and sons. It was that same bedroom that as a young girl, I used to think it would be great to have triplet girls so I could name them Holly, Molly and Polly. Seriously.



Poppy and Wes

Grammy showing Win the backyard

Charlie. "Nobody puts baby in the corner."


We have so much to be thankful for. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways. He has worked through doctors, family, friends, strangers. The outpouring of love and support is overwhelming, and know that we are thankful for each and every one of you. We are thankful for the doctors that cared for us during the pregnancy, who brought our boys into this world, who cared for them in the NICU, who cared for my health and saved my life. Thank you.

No comments: