Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Win & Wes on the move

Yesterday, both Winston and Wesley got on their hands and knees and started scooting forward with their back legs.

Here's a photo of Win

Wesley and Charlie playing together. (Wes stood there unassisted for a long time!)

(Disregard the hand holding Wes up...)


And I have to share something that just cracked me up. I was looking at eHow.com to research the steps needed to install a banister and a dishwasher. I was curious to see what articles they had for triplets. I found one that said "How to feed Triplets". Here I am thinking that someone has finally figured it out and is answering this million dollar question with step by step instructions. And it said, Step 1: Get some help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about eHow.com. So they must not have any tips for packing with triplets either.

Such a great post!! Thanks for such detailed updates with such cute pictures!! I am always amazed that you can get anything on here with all that action.

Love,
Cindy M