Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Padded Room

Rob came up with a great new activity for the boys: destroy the couch. He took two of the bottom cushions off and put them on the floor. The boys LOVE climbing all over the couch. And the best part is that the arm rest is now too high for them to climb up on (and fall over the side). And if they fall, they are landing on pillows. We always joked that we should just make the play room into a padded room - and this is close! Who needs a jungle gym when you have a couch?

Charlie hanging out (and recovering from his fever)

Wes climbing down (Rob taught them to go "feet first"...which they do most of the time...when they don't go head first...)

Winston all smiles

Wes (top) & Win romping on the couch

And now for your favorite game: Guess Which Baby? I often forget how identical Win & Wes look, and am surprised when people ask me how I tell them apart. (My impish answer: "By the way they look...") But this photo got me! Can you tell who's who?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes standing, Win bent on the sofa?? That's my guess.

Love
Lala

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lori. When will you post the answer. Your boys appear to have Rob's activity level. Lori and Traci didn't walk until they were two. My heart goes out to you. Nanna

Anonymous said...

Wes standing and Win leaning??

Traci

Anonymous said...

Oh, now I see I should have just said "I agree with Lori". Didn't see her guess!

Traci

The Bunns said...

So close! But actually Win is the one standing and Wes is on the couch! Perhaps they really are identical?? :)

Amy D said...

Ginger, they are SO cute! You guys must be running all the time. What an adventure!

And they're getting so big!