Thursday, July 26, 2007

Please pray.

The transfusion Ginger received this morning did not raise her blood pressure. In fact, her counts continued to drop throughout the process and an ultrasound of her abdomen showed free fluid in several places. The doctors presumed that this is internal bleeding from the c-section yesterday.

She has gone back into surgery so that the doctors can try to find the source of the bleeding and stop it.

It has been a very trying morning, as you can imagine. But the whole family is grateful to all those you have offered prayers for Ginger and who have sent along their well-wishes. Please continue to pray for her. It makes a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers remain with you.
"And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14:13-14

Unknown said...

I am praying that Ginger is out of surgery by now and in recovery(11:47am EST). Please give Ginger my best! If there is any thing I can do please let me know. I can't wait to see pictures of the boys!

Vic