Tuesday, July 22, 2008

blurb

For us, this blog is not only a way to update friends and family, but it is a gift to our boys. We wanted to give them a keepsake, in addition to a traditional baby book. We are printing the blog for the boys, from their birth to their first birthday. And assuming we keep up with this blog, there will be additional books for every year. So imagine my giddiness when I found Blurb that creates books out of blogs!

If anyone would like a copy of the Bunn Boys' First Year, please let us know and we'll let you know the cost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. 'Bias and I were talking about the same thing but had no idea this existed!!! What a great idea.

Love
Lala

Anonymous said...

And yes, let us know the cost!!

Love
Lala

Amy D said...

Ginger! That is so cool! I was about to buy a scrapbook yesterday to start printing out my blog. I will definitely use blurb.

thanks!
amy