Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Everyone is walking!!

Wesley took his first steps today!

Winston took his first steps today!


All 3 boys are walking before their first birthday! This afternoon, I was in the playroom with the boys. Cortney had mentioned that she saw Win talk a few steps, so I couldn't wait to see his new skill. So I sat on the floor, trying to get Win to "walk to Mommy". But the next thing I know, Wesley comes over, stands (stands!) with his back to the chair and takes his first few steps towards me! We practiced for awhile, and the next thing I know, Winston wants to show off his new skill. So he pushes off from the couch and walks towards me! I was so excited to capture this moment, I balanced the video camera on the cabinet. As I replayed the video (the boys were fascinated to watch themselves), I noticed that Charlie had planted himself in the foreground, staring at the camera with his finger up his nose, while Win & Wes where in the background with me showing off their walking.

Walking before 1 year! You'd never know these little men were 6 weeks early and preemies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And so it begins...
Traci