Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sun porch fun

I scrubbed the sun porch so that the boys could enjoy it as a play space. I figured it helps get them "outside" without me having to worry about pulling grass and twigs from their mouths every second like when we're in the backyard. I found this inflatable little ball pit and added a few other toys for the boys. And wouldn't you know...their favorite toys and games turned out to be banging the metal door, picking at the screens, trying to eat the spider plant, climbing on the cooler, etc.

Win

Charlie

Wesley

Win and Charlie in the ball pit

Charlie and Wes banging on the door

Wesley also thought it was hysterical to kick the door and eat a spiderweb that I missed. And Charlie is in the forefront about to eat a plastic tube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.